Top Most Neglected Or Unknown Dangers-Part 1 “Talking On Charging Cellphone” ➡
TALKING ON CHARGING CELLPHONE CAN CAUSE DEATH!
Never, ever answer a cell phone while it is being CHARGED! ❗
A few months ago, a person was recharging his cell phone at home.
Just at that time a call came and he answered it with the instrument still connected to the outlet.
After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.
His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.
However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!(Source)
To prevent such mishaps, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has recommended safety precautions which include the following:
•Don’t use incompatible/unauthorized cell phone batteries and chargers.
•Don’t tamper with the battery or allow it to be punctured, crushed, or come into contact with metal objects outside the phone.
•Avoid damaging the phone by dropping it, keeping it where it can become overheated, or allowing it to get wet.
•Follow manufacturers’ instructions for battery usage, storage, and recharging.
Thanks with the due credit ‘DID You Know?’ (Sources)This is really useful information to those who either doesn’t know or ignore it.
Please share this to your friends and loved ones if you care for them.