A couple lost their 25-year-old son in a fire at home on June 4th.(though few month have already passed by the time words spread) The son who had graduated with MBA from the University of Wisconsin Madison two weeks earlier had come home for a while. He had lunch with his dad at home and decided to go back to clean up his hostel room. His father told him to wait, to meet his mother, before he went back for a few days. He decided to take a nap while waiting for his mom to come back home from work. Some time later their neighbors called 911 when they saw black smoke coming out of the house. Continue reading →
A few months ago, a person was recharging his cell phone at home.
Just at that time a call came and he answered it with the instrument still connected to the outlet.
After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.
His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.
However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.
Talking On Charging Cellphone Is Deadly Dangerous.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!(Source)