Top Most Neglected Dangers-Part-2- “Laptop Users Be Careful!”

Very Useful Information For Those Who Either Doesn’t Know Or Ignore It Deliberately . (Only With The Purpose Of Awareness And Acknowledgment)


A couple lost their 25-year-old son in a fire at home on June 4th.(though few month have already passed by the time words spread) The son who had graduated with MBA from the University of Wisconsin Madison two weeks earlier had come home for a while. He had lunch with his dad at home and decided to go back to clean up his hostel room. His father told him to wait, to meet his mother, before he went back for a few days. He decided to take a nap while waiting for his mom to come back home from work. Some time later their neighbors called 911 when they saw black smoke coming out of the house.
Continue reading